Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting management in daily business related activities
- Coordination with multiple teams including sales, customer service, client support
- Handling correspondence at national / international level
- Preparing MOM, business reports covering sales comparison, targets achieved monthly / quarterly
- Getting Daily, Weekly, Monthly update from all the team members and update Managing Director.
- Facilitating business policy for all facets of the company
- Handling & resolving escalations
- Conduct market research and gather data as per requirement
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, conferences, internal sessions, special events, etc.
- Assist in the preparation for presentations required for participating events
- Carry out any other job-related activities as and when deemed necessary.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Science / Pharmacy graduate or pharma/medical industry
- Prior experience of EA role
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Any Specialization
Regrow Biosciences Private Limited
Driven by passion, strong business ethics and commitment, Regrow Biosciences Pvt Ltd was established with a Vision to become
the world's largest stem cell based tissue and organ development factory. Today, Regrow is Indias leading biotech company
pioneering in the field of regenerative medicine having built a platform technology for cell based products.
Regrow Biosciences has also been immensely successful in establishing premium cord blood stem cell bank; Biocell (formerly
known as Babycell)
Our Mission remains focused to improving human healthcare by innovating and delivering regenerative medicine based solutions.
Our Journey began in 2008, when the rich experience of CEO Mr. Yash Sanghavi & the passion of his son Mr. Satyen Sanghavi
combined to result in creation of Regrow
Regrow’s RnD & GMP certified facility was set up in Lonavala (Pune) & now operates with a team of more than 30 life sciences &
biotech postgraduates focused on research, production and quality.
Regrow continues to cultivate an ecosystem along with its stakeholders and partners to deliver quality products
targeted for diseases with unmet need; educating society about the benefits of Cure Vs Manage through use of
the most advanced & cutting edge medical treatments using cell therapy
Regrow has successfully established technological prowess on the global platform by receiving approval from
Indian FDA (CDSCO & DCGI) and being recognised by USFDA (United States) & EMA (Europe) for its Bone Cell
Therapy product (Ossgrow®).
Contact Company:Regrow Biosciences Private Limited
Address:2ABC,2ND FLOOR,ACME PLAZA,ANDHERI KURLA ROAD,ANDHE, RI-EAST, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India