Timing: 10.30 am to 1 pm
Venue: 2A, Acme Plaza, Opp Sangam Cinema, Near Chakala Metro Station, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East
Documents to carry: Copy of CV, a photo, latest salary structure
Visit our website: www.biocell.in / www.regrow.in
Job Responsibilities :-
- Counseling expecting parents, mothers about stem cell preservation in hospitals, clinics, etc.
- Generating leads, Fixing presentation, Giving presentations to clients and enrolling them
- Marketing of the companys services and products to all hospitals and doctors.
- Creating awareness, handling of promotional activities and generating leads.
- Client acquisition activities through presentation of product to clients and registering them.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Identifying new market segments and tapping profitable business opportunities.
- Build company profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Daily reporting on MIS
- Carry out any other job-related activities as and when deemed necessary.
A competent KAM will be able to
- Keep good rapport with Key accounts : Hospitals, maternity clinics diagnostic centres, hospital staff, gynecologist doctors etc
- Counselling of pregnant ladies about benefits of stem cell preservation and fix an appointment for detailed presentation
- Give presentation to clients and convince them
- Good follow up
- A division of Regrow Biosciences Pvt Ltd ( A Biotech company , Asias 1st Company to launch Regenerative Medicine based cell therapy products)
- A premium stem cell bank in India , chosen by 50,000 parents
- Regrow Biosciences Pvt Ltd established in 2009 is Indias only company in innovative regenerative cell based technology. Our products Ossgrow (Treatment for Bone repair) & Cartgrow (Treatment for cartilage repair) are 1st to be authorized by USFDA and EMA
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Regrow Biosciences Private Limited
Regrow Biosciences has also been immensely successful in establishing premium cord blood stem cell bank; Biocellâ„¢ (formerly known as Babycellâ„¢) with patronage of more than 47000 happy parents.
Our Mission remains focused to improving human healthcare by innovating and delivering regenerative medicine based solutions.
Our Journey began in 2009, when the rich experience of CEO Mr. Yash Sanghavi & the passion of his son Mr. Satyen Sanghavi combined to result in creation of Regrow
Regrow's RnD & GMP certified facility was set up in Lonavala (Pune) & now operates with a team of more than 30 life sciences & biotech postgraduates.
Regrow continues to cultivate an ecosystem along with its stakeholders and partners to deliver quality products targeted for diseases with unmet need; educating society about the benefits of Cure Vs Manage through use of the most advanced & cutting edge medical treatments using cell therapy.
Regrow has successfully established technological prowess on the global platform by receiving the recognition from USFDA (United States) & EMA (Europe) for its Bone Cell Therapy product (OssgrowÂ®).
Proud to Applaud
* India's First Cell Therapy Product(s) approved by CDSCO, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI.
* India's First Biotechnology company to offer its cell based product(s) to more than 1000 patients.
* India's First biotech company to register & patent its Innovative Cell Therapy Product(s) across several key geographies.
Contact Company:Regrow Biosciences Private Limited