Roles and responsibilities
- Counseling expecting parents, mothers about stem cell preservation in hospitals, clinics, etc.
- Generating leads, Fixing presentation, Giving presentations to clients and enrolling them
- Marketing of the companys services and products to all hospitals and doctors.
- Creating awareness, handling of promotional activities and generating leads.
- Client acquisition activities through presentation of product to clients and registering them.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Identifying new market segments and tapping profitable business opportunities.
- Build company profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Daily reporting on MIS
- Carry out any other job-related activities as and when deemed necessary
- Comfortable interacting with Pregnant ladies, gynecologist, hospital staff
- Comfortable for field sales & travelling
- Knowledge of local language preferred
- Possession of vehicle preferred
Required Candidate profile
- minimum 1 year experience in sales
- Good communication skills
- Good in delivering presentations
- Target oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Regrow Biosciences Private Limited
There certainly is no replacement for what nature has endowed upon us very much like cartilage and bone. At REGROWâ¢, we align ourselves to the nature and rebuild people's lives by regenerating cells.
Our dedicated focus on biotechnology since our foundation in 2009 and our state-of-the-art technology has led to the development and approval of World's first autologous bone cell therapy product OSSGROWâ¢ and India's first autologous cartilage cell therapy product CARTIGROWâ¢