1. Logistics :
- Coordinating with paramedics for collections day and night
- Coordinating with clients for kit, logistics, delivery and TNT for kit pickup
- Provide reports of sales team performance
- Daily, weekly MIS reporting of centers
- Referral cheques issue/dispatch
- Ordering, maintaining and supplying marketing collaterals to team
- Maintaining attendance, monthly expense, handling issues related to assets, joining and exit documentation, couriers, etc.
- Petty cash management
- Carry out any bank related work
- Managing meetings, events, local conferences, CMEs, ANC
- Maintaining Bajaj files, Paramedic log book, TNT Receipt book, etc.
- Coordination with H.O. and other centers (if required)
3. Customer Service
- Coordinating for old and incoming leads with the centre
- Handling Feedback of post enrolment, Client ledgers, Certificates, Wishing on their Birthdays and any other queries
- Handling outstanding payments and ECS collection
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and any of the regional language
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Regrow Biosciences Private Limited
Regrow Biosciences Pvt Ltd (Formerly known as Regenerative Medical Services Pvt. Ltd.) is the first Indian Biotechnology Company established in the year 2009 to introduce cutting edge technology platform for regenerative medicine in India. Regrow through its Cell Processing CenterTM (Laboratory) and Innovative cell therapy products has made it possible for medical doctors to practice cell therapy efficiently.
The company headquarter is in Mumbai, India and has a best in class Cell processing and cryopreservation facilities with strong R&D capabilities at Lonavala. Our lab has been awarded & certified as India's only Centre with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), and Good Clinical Practices (GCP). The Quality Management System is also certified by ISO 13485:2003 by the British Standards Institute.
Products and Service
Regrow -Autologous Cell Therapy
o Cartigrow - Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI) (treatment for knee joint) :- 1st FDA Approved Autologous Cartilage implantation product in India which has received the market authorization for sale.
o Ossgrow- Autologous Osteoblast Implantation (ABI) (treatment for hip joint)- 1st FDA Approved Autologous Bone implantation product in the world which has received the market authorization for sale.