- Preparing case studies, medical write - ups for media publishing and Newsletter under the guidance of the Chief Scientific Officer & Technical Director.
- Adhering to SOPs, regulations, good clinical and ethical practices and protocol procedures
- Coordinating between sponsors, investigators and CRO
- Facilitate monitoring
- Schedule patient visits and follow-up visits
- Investigational product storage and accountability
- Monitoring and verification of essential documents (Protocol, CRF, ICF, etc)
- Communicating with Ethics Committee for submission of study related reports
- Patient Communication, Scoring and Follow up post treatment
- Regulatory affairs & Regulatory audits
- Handling technical queries
- Assisting in medical writing
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role:Clinical Research Associate/Scientist
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be open for site visits
- Well versed with current clinical trail norms & guidelines
- Diploma / PG in clinical research
- 1-3 years of relevant experince
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Regrow Biosciences Private Limited
Regrow Biosciences Pvt Ltd (Formerly known as Regenerative Medical Services Pvt. Ltd.) is the first Indian Biotechnology Company established in the year 2009 to introduce cutting edge technology platform for regenerative medicine in India. Regrow through its Cell Processing CenterTM (Laboratory) and Innovative cell therapy products has made it possible for medical doctors to practice cell therapy efficiently.
The company headquarter is in Mumbai, India and has a best in class Cell processing and cryopreservation facilities with strong R&D capabilities at Lonavala. Our lab has been awarded & certified as India's only Centre with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), and Good Clinical Practices (GCP). The Quality Management System is also certified by ISO 13485:2003 by the British Standards Institute.
Products and Service
Regrow -Autologous Cell Therapy
o Cartigrow - Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI) (treatment for knee joint) :- 1st FDA Approved Autologous Cartilage implantation product in India which has received the market authorization for sale.
o Ossgrow- Autologous Osteoblast Implantation (ABI) (treatment for hip joint)- 1st FDA Approved Autologous Bone implantation product in the world which has received the market authorization for sale.
* A division of Regrow Biosciences Pvt Ltd
* A premium stem cell bank in India , chosen by 50,000 parents
Do visit us: www.regrow.in & www.biocell.in
Contact Company:Regrow Biosciences Private Limited