Roles and responsibilitiesJob Description:
- Content Management - Generate and publish content for press releases, blogs, website, use-cases, emails, newsletters, webinars and other supporting collaterals like presentations, videos, info graphics and banners. Identify websites / portals for content publishing opportunities.
- Social Media Marketing - Plan, track and execute campaigns on various social media sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Blog Instagram, Pinterest, Wikipedia, Contest and Campaign management.
- SEM - Identify keywords, create, publish and track ads on Google, GDN and other social networks.
- Website Management - Generate content, page designs, creatives like images, gifs and update the website with every product / service and other regular updates.
- Events - Plan and Organize online/off-line events such as mother care forums, webinars & in-house events, live feeds and chats.
- Audio-visual Collaterals - Generate story boards, scripts, record, edit product related videos.
- Direct Marketing - Plan and Execute email, sms and whatsapp campaigns for events, customer engagement, product releases & newsletters.
- SEO - To create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
- Digital Advertising: Identifying and publishing product relevant content on various digital platform, online tie-ups with relevant websites, digital co-branding and cross promotions. Identify online selling opportunities and implement.
- Ensure budgets are allocated wisely in order to get maximum lead generation and visibility. Report to be generated on daily / weekly / monthly basis to measure ROI and performance of initiatives.
- Carry out any other job-related activities as and when deemed necessary.
Required Candidate profile
- Should have relevant experience in Digital marketing
- tech savy
- excellent written and verbal communication
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Client Servicing Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Regrow Biosciences Private Limited
Regrow Biosciences has also been immensely successful in establishing premium cord blood stem cell bank; Biocellâ¢ (formerly known as Babycellâ¢) with patronage of more than 47000 happy parents.
Proud to Applaud
* India's First Cell Therapy Product(s) approved by CDSCO, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI.
* India's First Biotechnology company to offer its cell based product(s) to more than 1000 patients.
* India's First biotech company to register & patent its Innovative Cell Therapy Product(s) across several key geographies.
Contact Company:Regrow Biosciences Private Limited